March 6, 2020 – Our 3rd annual Corks for Kids event will take place at Hotel Corque in Solvang. Join us for an evening of networking, wine/beer tasting, casino games, food and fun.
April 25, 2020 – The only event of its kind in the Santa Barbara area that features a sports car road rally where the driver/navigator teams participate in navigating some of California’s beautiful back country roads and completing “challenges” at checkpoints along the route, all while earning points to become the “Roads Scholar”.
May 16, 2020 – The 36th Annual Carpinteria Kids Auction & Dinner allows UBGC to keep serving “the youth who need us most.” The event has been known to be the largest silent auction in Santa Barbara County, with a delicious prime rib dinner and dessert auction.
September 14, 2020 – This is not just any golf tournament. This is for golf lovers! Enjoy an 18-hole tournament at the beautiful, exclusive La Cumbre Country Club with beer tastings, lunch, cash prizes, and dinner by the poolside. This tournament sells out every year. Read more…
TBA – This tournament began 37 years ago in honor of Bill Oliver, who was activate in the youth program with the Boys & Girls Clubs. Mr. Oliver was devoted to the development and character building of the youth through recreational programs and education. This tournament is a time to remember how UBGC served our Alumni and will continue to serve the future youth in our community.Read more…
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors!
Join us again Saturday, November 7, 2020
– Great Futures Gala is a night to celebrate. It’s an elegant event with a 3-course meal, cocktail hour, and live auction. It’s the final event of the year and celebrates all the incredible accomplishments of UBGC and just a small glimpse of what’s expected in the upcoming year.
In the Media
- November 2019 – Great Futures Start at United Boys and Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County
- September 2019 – Rising membership in Buellton Unit leads to opening of unit in Solvang
- March 2019 – Corks for Kids Hits Jackpot for United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County
- February 2019 – UBGC Lauds Club Director De’Vika Stalling for Going Above and Beyond
- February 2019 – Ross Stores Campaign Helps United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County
- February 2019 – United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County Adds Two Board Members
- January 2019 – Towbes Group Employees give United Boys & Girls Clubs a hands in Restoring Camp Whittier
- May 2018 – UBGC receives Give-a-Palooza funds
- May 2018 – Womens Fund, funds new roof in Carpinteria
- April 2018 – Goleta Club dedicates Playground
- Feb. 2018 – Camp Whittier receives $20,000
- Feb. 2018 – Corporate Playdates let adults act like kids
- Jan 2018 – UBGC Steps up during diasters
- Dec 2017 – Oliver named UBGC Youth of the Year
- Dec 2017 – Hot lunches available for children during winter break
- Dec. 2017 – Westside kids get mayoral love
- Sept. 2017 – Site opens in Buellton
- April 2017 – UBGC gears up for Rally 4 Kids!
- July 2017 – New Goleta Club Director Announced
- June 2017 – Inclusion program opens club to all (CoastalView)
- Sept. 2016 – Lompoc Police and UBGC joint outreach efforts (KEYT News)
- Sept. 2016 – Remodled Resource Room for expanded learning in Carpinteria (Noozhawk.com)
- July 2016 – New Team Members join UBGC (Noozhawk.com)
- July 2016 – Housing Authority donates Vans to UBGC (Noozhawk.com)
- June 2016 – First Annual Golf Tournament (Noozhawk.com)
- June 2016 – Lompoc expands outreach program (KSBY News)
- May 2016 – Racers hit the Road- “Rally for Kids” (Noozhawk.com)
- March 2016 – Alumni Kick Off Meeting (Noozhawk.com)
- Feb. 2016 – Cox Communications join Make A Difference Campaign (Noozhawk.com)