Special Events — Sign up for email updates here
November 11, 2017 Our fall gala is best known for its tradition. This event brings forth a classic charm, laughter, and inspiration as the proceeds help to benefit our outreach program. Every year, we honor an individual for their dedication to serve youth in Santa Barbara County. Read more…
October 16, 2017 The United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County is proud to announce the return of our annual Alumni Golf Tournament on Monday, October 16th 2017. The 34th year of our Bill Oliver Tournament will be located at Glen Annie Golf Course in Goleta, CA. Read more…
September 18, 2017 The United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County is proud to announce its 2nd annual Golf Tournament at La Cumbre Country Club! Our goal is to raise $75,000 this year in support of our programs and to help us continue our life-changing legacy.
May 19, 2018 The Carpinteria Kids Benefit Auction & Dinner takes place at our Carpinteria Club. This event is the epitome of community spirit that brings together businesses, families and friends to support the Boys & Girls
Club. With our 300 silent auction items, this event has something for everyone.
April 13-15, 2018 Rally 4 Kids brings experienced and novice rally drivers of all ages to compete through a series of challenges across southern California for a chance to be our 2018 Rally 4 Kids “Roads Scholar”. The route, checkpoints
and locations are kept confidential until the day of the event. It’s all part of the fun!
In the Media
- Dec. 2017 –
Westside kids get mayoral love
- June 2017 – Inclusion program opens club to all (CoastalView)
- September 2016 – Lompoc Police and UBGC joint outreach efforts (KEYT News)
- September 2016 – Remodled Resource Room for expanded learning in Carpinteria (Noozhawk.com)
- July 2016 – New Team Members join UBGC (Noozhawk.com)
- July 2016 – Housing Authority donates Vans to UBGC (Noozhawk.com)
- June 2016 – First Annual Golf Tournament (Noozhawk.com)
- June 201 6- Lompoc expands outreach program (KSBY News)
- May 2016 – Racers hit the Road- “Rally for Kids” (Noozhawk.com)
- March 2016 – Alumni Kick Off Meeting (Noozhawk.com)
- February 2016 – Cox Communications join Make A Difference Campaign (Noozhawk.com)