April 20, 2018 Our first ever Corks for Kids event will be held at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel. Come to our one and only event in the Valley, sample delicious local wine and beer and mingle with those that believe in our mission to reach those who needs us most.
May 19, 2018 The Carpinteria Kids Benefit Auction & Dinner takes place at our Carpinteria Club. This event is the epitome of community spirit that brings together businesses, families and friends to support the Boys & Girls Club. With our 300 silent auction items, this event has something for everyone.
July 14, 2018 Rally 4 Kids brings experienced and novice rally drivers of all ages to compete through a series of challenges across Santa Barbara County for a chance to be our 2018 Rally 4 Kids “Roads Scholar”. The route, checkpoints, and locations are kept confidential until the day of the event. It’s all part of the fun!
August 17, 2018 The United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County is proud to announce its 3rd annual Golf Tournament at La Cumbre Country Club! Our goal is to raise $75,000 this year in support of our programs and to help us continue our life-changing legacy. More information coming soon…
October 6, 2018 Our fall gala is best known for its tradition. This event brings forth a classic charm, laughter, and inspiration as the proceeds help to benefit our outreach program. Every year, we honor an individual for their dedication to serve youth in Santa Barbara County. Read more…
In the Media
- Dec 2017 – Hot lunches available for children during winter break
- Dec. 2017 – Westside kids get mayoral love
- June 2017 – Inclusion program opens club to all (CoastalView)
- Sept. 2016 – Lompoc Police and UBGC joint outreach efforts (KEYT News)
- Sept. 2016 – Remodled Resource Room for expanded learning in Carpinteria (Noozhawk.com)
- July 2016 – New Team Members join UBGC (Noozhawk.com)
- July 2016 – Housing Authority donates Vans to UBGC (Noozhawk.com)
- June 2016 – First Annual Golf Tournament (Noozhawk.com)
- June 201 6- Lompoc expands outreach program (KSBY News)
- May 2016 – Racers hit the Road- “Rally for Kids” (Noozhawk.com)
- March 2016 – Alumni Kick Off Meeting (Noozhawk.com)
- Feb. 2016 – Cox Communications join Make A Difference Campaign (Noozhawk.com)