We are excited to announce our summer event for our car enthusiasts, a Poker Run being held on Saturday, June 26, 2021! Don’t worry though our Rally 4 Kids will be back in April of 2022. Rev your engine for this year’s goal to raise $120,000 during the Poker Run that will support the membership fee for an entire year for 100 youth at all seven locations.
Join us for an in-person event Saturday, May 15, 2021 – The 37th Annual Carpinteria Kids Auction & Dinner allows UBGC to keep serving “the youth who need us most.” The event has been known to be the largest silent auction in Santa Barbara County, with a delicious prime rib dinner and dessert auction. We hope you will join us for a night in the wild, but not too wild, as we will be following COVID-19 outdoor dining requirements.
Fall of 2021 – We have great news! Save the date for our golf tournament. This is not just any golf tournament. This is for golf lovers! Enjoy an 18-hole tournament at the beautiful, exclusive La Cumbre Country Club with beer tastings, lunch, cash prizes, and dinner by the poolside. This tournament sells out every year.
2021 Social On The Green
Saturday, October 16, 2021- This event will be a social on the green at Birnam Wood. Join us in celebrating our merger of Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara and United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County became truly united and BETTER TOGETHER. Tickets are limited, and we will sell out.
Learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities.
Coming 2022 – Join us for an evening of networking, wine/beer tasting, casino games, food and fun.
Coming April 2022 – The only event of its kind in the Santa Barbara area that features a sports car road rally where the driver/navigator teams participate in navigating some of California’s beautiful back country roads and completing “challenges” at checkpoints along the route, all while earning points to become the “Roads Scholar”.
Coming 2022 – This tournament began 38 years ago in honor of Bill Oliver, who was activate in the youth program with the Boys & Girls Clubs. Mr. Oliver was devoted to the development and character building of the youth through recreational programs and education. This tournament is a time to remember how UBGC served our Alumni and will continue to serve the future youth in our community.
In the Media
- May 2021 – United Boys & Girls Clubs Celebrates at Carp Dinner & Auction
- April 2021 – Camp Whittier Reopens after 15 months
- December 2020 – Santa stops by Santa Barbara County Boys & Girls Clubs
- December 2020 – New United Boys & Girls Club’s assistant director promotes healthy habits
- November 2020 – United Boys & Girls Clubs Serve Thanksgiving To-Go Meals
- November 2020 – Special delivery Thanksgiving meals are still being served up at the United Boys & Girls Club
- October 2020 – United Boys & Girls Clubs Recreate Pumpkin Patch For Members Thanks To Donors
- October 2020 – United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County Betting on Success of Virtual Blackjack Benefit
- September 2020 – Lompoc Valley Woman of the Year De’Vika Stalling Channels Passion Into Advocating for Youths
- September 2020 – United Boys & Girls Club helps kids keep up in school
- August 2020 – Two local philanthropists help open United Boys & Girls Club locations
- August 2020 – Local Philanthropists Help Reopen Doors at Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County
- August 2020 – United Boys and Girls Clubs Reopen After-School and Begin New School Day Programs
- August 2020 – It will cost us $1.5 million: Local United Boys & Girls Clubs grapple with branch reopenings amid COVID-19 pandemic
- July 2020 – George Chelini: 1931-2020
- July 2020 – United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County Opens One Club Site
- July 2020 – Merger brings Boys & Girls Clubs in Santa Barbara County together to help thousands of kids
- June 2020 – Boys and Girls Club partners with Vitalant for blood drive in Goleta
- May 2020 – United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County’s Impact for Success
- April 2020 – United Boys & Girls Clubs Thank Coastal Quilters Guild
- March 2020 – Lunches provided daily from United Boys & Girls Club during virus crisis
- March 2020 – United Boys & Girls Clubs Continue Free Meal Program
- March 2020 – United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County looking for volunteers to help renovate clubs during closure
- March 2020 – Skilled Service Providers Can Lend a Hand – at a Proper Social Distance – to Help Kids
- March 2020 – United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County raises $50k for Solvang, Buellton sites
- January 2020 – Carpinterian named Youth of the Year by Boys & Girls Clubs
- November 2019 – School District and United Boys and Girls Team Up For Thanksgiving Meals
- November 2019 – Great Futures Start at United Boys and Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County
- September 2019 – Rising membership in Buellton Unit leads to opening of unit in Solvang
- March 2019 – Corks for Kids Hits Jackpot for United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County
- February 2019 – UBGC Lauds Club Director De’Vika Stalling for Going Above and Beyond
- February 2019 – Ross Stores Campaign Helps United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County
- February 2019 – United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara County Adds Two Board Members
- January 2019 – Towbes Group Employees give United Boys & Girls Clubs a hands in Restoring Camp Whittier
- May 2018 – UBGC receives Give-a-Palooza funds
- May 2018 – Womens Fund, funds new roof in Carpinteria
- April 2018 – Goleta Club dedicates Playground
- Feb. 2018 – Camp Whittier receives $20,000
- Feb. 2018 – Corporate Playdates let adults act like kids
- Jan 2018 – UBGC Steps up during diasters